Combining modern communication research, coaching, and video feedback of real time communication, participants develop greater skill at communicating regardless of setting. Research shows that poor communication ability degrades the following leadership competencies:
- Conveying vision or purpose
- Maintaining/enhancing executive presence
- Detailing strategy
- Maintaing personal or corporate credibility
- Coaching others
- Recognizing achievements
- Motivating others
- Developing cross-boundary relationships
- Representing your organization externally
The Leader’s Voice™ helps managers overcome and avoid damaging leadership deficits. It will help them apply modern principles of communication so they can better say what they mean and do what they say.
- Retest of your organization’s competency model, if desired.
- Application of communication principles to all competencies.
- Communication practice and coaching.
- Modern video examples of communication principles.
- Practices are video recorded for post seminar study.
- Learn how to communicate meaning in all contexts.
- Guidebooks customized for organization.
- In-class communication coaching by external professionals.
- Post-course learning group assignments.
- Extends and deepens the abilities of each manager to impact strategic direction and employee engagement.
Values-Based Leadership Workshop
Modern complexity challenges even the most thoughtful, ethical individuals concerning the boundaries and clashes of ethical behavior. Many individuals consider their values as they mature, but seldom link their values to their personality or personal motivations. In fact, modern science is vigorously challenging our concepts of personality, freewill, and motivation.
Managers deal with personal ethics as well as safeguard organization ethical behavior. This course provides a robust framework that helps individuals and groups manage organizational ethical dilemmas. Custom designed case studies allow participant teams to develop solutions to ethical dilemmas, present their decisions, and have their decisions challenged.
- Exploration of personal values.
- Examination of personal motivation to lead.
- Authenticity interview.
- Presentation of personal leadership philosophy with peer feedback.
- Examination of personal and organizational values fit.
- Learn a value’s based decision-making model.
- Apply value’s based decision-making model to customized values dilemmas, specially prepared for your organization.